One of the best KPIs for the quality of your professional & personal life are amount of crazy, passionate people in your social circle. You are in a good spot in life when you find people so intense about some topics that they can seem crazy to an outside observer.
I’m happy to have regular contact with, for example;
- Board game geek with over 200 games, tracking all important news and being able to recommend a game for every occasion.
- Frontend developer who plays with each new framework and test them on his projects in any given possibility
- Startup founder turned successful angel investor who is investing his time & money to boost an extremely niche startup category by launching an workshop-accelerator.
- Personal trainer who did a master’s degree in dietetics to be able to approach working out holistically.
- Medical doctor who is researching & translating cutting-edge research from all over the world to be able to help people in the best way possible.
You are amazing, folks, and I hope to bring something interesting to the table too.