Elon Musk kilkanaście godzin temu popełnił Reditowe Ask Me Anything (ograniczona w czasie publiczna sesja pytań i odpowiedzi). Poniżej zamieszczam, w orginale, najciekawsze według mnie pytania i/lub odpowiedzi.
Źródło. #1. #2. #3. #4. #5. #6. #7. #8. #9. #10. Continue reading
Entrepreneurs who change the world aren’t self-made. They’re just …
- Born at the right time, when large world-wide patterns are changing
- Passionate about one of these world-changing pattern
- Able to create or raise capital
- Happy to take risks
From my part…
- Know (learned in past) English. Something obvious for US Citizens but not for Europeans.
- Be healthy both on body and on the mind. Pretty basic but with, for example, bipolar disorder some things might be harder.
Growth hacking is ‘a marketing technique developed by technology startups which uses creativity, analytical thinking, and social metrics to sell products and gain exposure’.
Growth hacking has it’s time and place but it’s probably after the first few (6-9) months of product testing. I see a lot of startups in Europe focus too much on acquisition and growth hacking early and not enough on retention.
So, in short, don’t spend a second on growth hacking and optimisation unless it’s to do with your core product and certainly don’t spend a penny on marketing unless you can keep the few customers you can get for free.